Saturday, April 7, 2007

Thinking,Watching,Dreaming May Seems Easy Try It And You Will Know...

Just the Day before...i just noticed that i have this eye infection,and it has already been with me for nearly 2-3 weeks .The infection has been going on every night,i tend to feel unconfortable in my eyes and rub it with my hands till it turn red,then it will be in its normal color again after 10-15 minutes...so on friday i went to see the doctor(at last i can see him,dragged this day for so long already)he asked me all kinds of question and gave me antibiotic and a bottle of eye drops which is not eyemore,i do not know what is the name ^^...then he told me the instruction...antibiotic take 4 times a day ok this is ok,but...the eye drop...two hours one time...=.= i did not know did i heard him wrongly or what already but i took the things and payed and left...after dripping the eye drops only this question came to my mind...a sound pop"sure or not?!2 hours for both side of my eyes(i was asking myself and trying to recall did i listen to him wrongly or what?)but at time i had already left the place...regreted that i did not ask nicely again...but never mind i guess i have been dripping accordingly sometimes late la forget ma...hehe...and it seems that im getting better...
Well after when i was about to feel just a little better,as you know i have to pass up my assigment on the monday,which supposed to be a group project...but we could not manage to do so cause of the our team work suckss...1 do not have computer,one don have internet(staying in hostel),1 dancing is his 1st piority, left me n another Yau (certainly seems like my last semester which i was doing 80%-90% of work all by myself)...so i plan to do a topic on the top 10 places to have a vacation in Malaysia which mostly was on island or hill top...where i think that there will be lots of things and element to add...there is no way we wanna visit setapak or anywhere near the places if not nessecery right?we know what to call a place where we can call it a paradise right? but to tell you the truth...thinking is an easy work but designing a web page is very damn hard for a newbie like me...html this html that...1 letter mispell then whole sentence wrong,i have a hard time even just looking for information...Should start earlier....but can't... it is because the lecturer have to stay on track and follow the course plan,she had not even teach us the whole thing,even now there is still 1 chapter left,other than that i don't even have any idea where to start or what to start with,because if later that element have to be used then i don't think there will be sufficient info or maybe that it is immpossible to do so,but i know blaming anyone is not gonna help me i guess...So i think i better get my butt working...^^
Even if life is sometime unfair to us...Rushing us all about...i guess i am lucky enough to be here,to be right here today is hard work from sperm to 19 years old..heheh ^^.Well,i guess i have to stop here its already 2.00a.m i have to resume where i had stopped...hope i can finish in time...cause there is a small test on monday as well as tuesday...i really need some time to do some revision at the same time...good night everyone and thanks for reading my posts...^^
GOOD NIGHT TO YOU( not me:'-( )!!!

No comments: