Thursday, February 7, 2008

My short list as well as "lesson" for the semester...

Hahaha..i guess blogging only gets me when i am free during my holiday ^^

As for the past few months everythings still seems fine...

I think i will make a short list of what had happen just in case i forget...>.< Well....to begin with beginning of my semester...

1. 5 days per week have to go to class, with 2 days there is a break for 3 hours -.- (wasting of time)

2.People tend to show their "tail" after knowing them...well some people in my class is starting to show their true colour of them self

3.Assigment is really a pain in the butt if the members are not helping out, man....for the past 5 subject...i can say that the burden of the assigment is very heavy for the 3 person doing it...

4.I came to know that human delay is very dangerous, so better do your things as you plan...its now or NEVER.

5.Some people tend to get stressed out even for a mark or 2 for assigment...1-2 marks differences, they can make a big fuss out of it.

6.For the first time in my life, i got the highest marks for my assigment in my course 92% out of 100%...hahaha....though it should be higher cause i always participate in the class plus full attendence...but for some reason don't know why i did not...but it is good enough ^^

7.Too many holiday kills the study mood, Hari Raya, Deepavali, Christmas, New Year all around the month ofNovember and December.

8.Last minute work on my exam again...hahah...few days gap in between each day of the exam is worst then sticking togather, it takes longer then normal to reach the beginning of the happy time of END OF EXAMS... >.<

No comments: