Thursday, September 10, 2009

10-9-2009

Aikz...i guess i was unable to keep up with the others on my blog :-P

Haha... well this month is the exam month for us, the time table was pretty kind to us because of the days we have to revise was much more loosen up this time... Which was on the Friday then Wednesday , then Saturday and Wednesday and Friday...consider better then the ones we had previously...

Exam is on the Saturday and now is already Thursday night, i had not started with my LCM which is the Logistic Chain Management revision... well, i tried to give it a shot on starting but things seems not to be going as i wanted... i keep on having excuses for not reading it for myself, although i am conscious on what is happening i guess i just can't fight on my own will :'-) smiling with tears within myself...

Something i seen on the news today.... Well I am not sure was it in the north pole or south pole, there seems to be a much greater crack on the glacier are melting much faster than what they had forecast before, and they had warned those who stayed beside or near the beaches to have preparations for moving them self away from the beaches... This is really giving me the worries on what is going to happen next, is the world going to flood and all warmed up? its really pitiful to see those who are still sleeping with the air-con on throughout the whole night they are indirectly killing us as well as earth and please stop open burning too...

1 comment:

doinK said...

haha thats so possible that things like that will happen. What more important is, we're all dead in the long run. Actually, by reading blogs I keep myself updated because everyone seems busying on their own stuffs.